Advanced graphical interface AGI 400
A comprehensive HMI solution, DEIF’s AGI 400 series connects to all DEIF Multi-line controllers, as well as third party electronics, via standard defined communication protocols, featuring functionalities which eliminate the need for other instruments, thus saving you both space and wiring.
The AGI 400 series is intended for visualisation and active control in multiple applications managed on board maritime vessels or platforms, where it provides full graphical overviews and user-friendly touch screen control with a quality display that is easily readable even at sharp angles. Monitor or control multiple setups simultaneously, or share data via Ethernet connections, effectively enabling the DEIF HMI to be used as a small SCADA system. AGI 400 supports multiple users levels, and LAN clients, ensuring user control in several levels.
- Power management systems – control and supervision: one point management, control and supervision of multiple gensets and bus tie breakers.
- Alarm – handling and monitoring: view historical alarm data and accept active alarms.
- Ship energy monitoring system (SEMS): track your energy consumption to optimise and implement energy awareness on board your vessel.
- Graphical interface – mechanical and electrical systems: system overviews for mechanical and electrical equipment. Trend measured values to monitor operation performance or when carrying out fault-finding procedures.
- Data acquisition and storage
- AGI 407
- AGI 410
- AGI 415
- AGI 421
- Wide screen format
- True glass front
- Capacitive touch screen
- Multi-touch and Gestures
- Robust aluminium housing
- SD card slot for easy storage and updating
- USB hosts for printers, accessories, data storage and updating
- Dimmable LED backlight
- Web server for remote access from i.e. mobile devices
- 3 Ethernet ports with integrated switch
- Serial communication (RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485)
- Wide range of support for industrial protocols
- OPC UA Server and Client
- JAVA scripting
- CODESYS V3 (optional)
- Powerful ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- Plug-in module for CANbus (CANopen/J1939)
- Wide operating temperature -20°C to +60°C
- Marine certifications
- Certified for hazardous environments
- Available in 7", 10", 15" and 21" sizes