Part of DEIF’s current transformer range, these measuring transformers convert high current into lower nominal current value, thus making it possible to use instruments and relays with standardised values of rated current.
DEIF offers 41 different physical sizes of the measuring transformers. The range is suitable for cables and several busbar combinations and positions.
In order to ensure short delivery time, we always keep transformers in stock.
- Designed for round cables.
- Primary current: 40 to 600 A.
- Burden from 1.0 to 10 VA.
- Designed for round cables and busbar.
- Primary current: 40 to 7,500 A.
- Burden from 1.0 to 30 VA.
- Designed for cables and busbar
- Primary current: 40 to 7,500 A
- Secondary current: 5 or 1 A
- Burden: 1.0 to 30 VA
- Accuracy class:/protection class: 0.5 or 1.0
Multi-instrument MIC-2 MKII FCT
- Measures voltage, current/active/reactive and apparent power, frequency, energy kWh/kvarh, PF, THD, demand
- For 2- and 3-phase AC network topologies
- Compatible with DEIF’s FCT flexible current transformers (up to 6,000A measuring range) which are ideal for if space is limited
Flexible current transformer FCT
- The flexible current transformer is designed for easy integration in a variety of applications and systems
- Ideal for power quality monitoring
- ≤ 1% Maximum measurements error (of final range value). MIC-2 MKII FCT and MIC-2 MKII FCT DIN including flexible current transformer