Generator paralleling controller
The GPC-3 gas is a highly versatile and compact generator paralleling controller designed for engineers who prefer to carry out application programming in a PLC.
A multi- unction component, the GPC-3 gas features protection, measurements, engine control and engine protection and communicates with all PLC and SCADA systems. Values and alarms are displayed on a large LCD screen.
Its simplicity and logic makes it the ideal controller for PLC-based power management systems.
The M-Logic configuration tool makes it possible to customise the application and dedicate specific functions or logic conditions to different inputs and outputs.
GPC-3 gas is easily compatible with additional display units and Additional Operator Panels (AOPs) for remote control, supervision and status indication.
- Mains/Generator/Motor protection
- The unique M-Logic, a simple configuration tool
- Engine protection with backup on shutdown channels
- Governor and AVR control
- J1939 engine com/mirrored Modbus/Profibus/TCP/IP
- Multible display units and operator panels possible
- Additional Operator Panel (AOP)
Integrated systems DM 400 gas
- Gas engine and generator control, protection, synchronising and load sharing for both active and reactive power
- Mains protection including loss of mains detection
- Control of aux systems: gas mixture and gas circuit, air circuits/exhaust gas, cooling circuits/ emergency coolers, heating circuits etc