Power meter for power and reactive power - Description
The power meter, WQ, measures power or reactive power using a moving coil movement and a built-in electronic watt or var transducer.
By using the power meter it is possible to measure power in a single-phase or three-phase network, the transducer PCB converts the signal into a DC current which is then fed to the moving coil instrument.
The DEIF power meter, WQ comes with a high degree of transient protection and is available in Q96 mm and Q144 mm sizes.
Power meter for power and reactive power - Features
The power meter for power and reactive power from DEIF has a long list of features:
- 1.5 accuracy class
- 90 ° and 240 ° pointer deflection
- IP52 protection (IP54 on request)
- Measuring voltage: 100 to 110 to 127 to 220 to 230 to 240 to 380 to 400 to 415 to 440 V AC
- Measuring range: Frequency: 45 to 65 Hz
- Measuring current: direct or from C.T.-/1 A or -/5 A
- Scale: customised and exchangeable scale available for 90 °